Today we threw a bridal shower for my best girl, Becca. I am so excited to celebrate with her and her family next month when she marries the love of her life. We had a great day, with the most GORGEOUS 70 degree weather at a lovely winery nearby. It was a really nice afternoon, showering one of the sweetest souls. Here are some details about the shower:
- Games: We played “Who has the Groom?”, Who Knows Becca Best?, What’s in Your Purse?, and Movie Love Quotes
- Menu: Wine (duh!) and sandwiches, wraps, salad, and CUPCAKES
- Favors: Teacup Candles, handmade by yours truly
- Favorite Details: Recipe box, full of recipes from the guests; heart paper garland, and floral fabric, boxes, etc.
- Favorite Gifts: the gorgeous, giant canvas and wood prints from Rebecca’s parents. So lovely!