Halloween wasmagic.I sincerely thought that Jackson was a little too young to “get it” and that he would be so irritated staying up past his bedtime, walking from door-to-door, and being dressed in a strange outfit. I couldn’t have been more wrong. He wassointo halloween. His buddy Zoe came over, and we ventured out into the neighborhood, and by house number two he was yelling “or treat!!!” “trick!!!” and grabbing for candy in every bowl. He was just. so. funny. He would not let anyone put the candy in his bucket, but ensured that they let him grab it from the bowl himself, or, at the very least, hand it to him. He loved yelling trick-or-treat, and upon receiving his candy would either scream THANK YOU!!! or blow kisses to people. It is just such a huge difference from 6 month old Jackson last halloween, who was dressed in a peapod outfit that didn’t need any movement. This year, full blown mickey mouse. (Also, his freaking tail i pinned on his costume was just too much for me. I almost exploded when the cute level went off the charts.) I took a couple of photos/videos on my phone, so stay tuned. :)
14 Notes/ Hide
- fourpiecenugget said: Very classic approach sweet boy!
- butterfly-fish reblogged this from babylately
- butterfly-fish likes this
- dover said: I love the tail!
- dover likes this
- commuitooamor likes this
- thebruhnettegazette likes this
- bageldreams likes this
- saraplainandtall likes this
- td-tinydancer said: OMG the tail!!!
- fourpiecenugget likes this
- definitelyjennifer said: OHMYGOSH THE CUTENESS!
- definitelyjennifer likes this
- grandmacentral likes this
- babylately posted this